Benefits Of Using a Pain Cream to Relieve Your Back Pain
When it comes to getting relief from back pain a topical pain cream can do wonders. While no topical cream can eliminate your back pain for ever it can help manage your symptoms and greatly reduce your back pain. This is a huge benefit especially since using an over the counter pain cream such as Penetrex or Blue Emu is both affordable and easily accessible. In addition getting relief from a back pain cream can reduce your need to take prescription pain medication, and epidurals both of which have been proven to be detrimental to your long term health. If you are thinking about giving an otc pain cream a try make sure to keep reading to see our choice for the best pain cream to help relieve your back pain.
Best Pain Creams To Relieve Back Pain
Penetrex Pain Relief Cream
Penetrex is a unique pain relief cream that features a patented formulated specifically design to treat inflammation. Pentrex is affective at treating an entire range of back pain symptoms including sciatic nerve pain, muscle strains, inflammation of the lower back, chronic back pain. In addition to treating back pain Penetrex also helps to relieve
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome,
- Tennis Elbow
- Golf Elbow
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Hip Pain
- Shin Splints
- Heel PainChronic
- Sports Injuries
• Intensive Concentrate requires fewer applications ✓
• Does not mask pain, it actually heals & repairs ✓
• Avoid prescription drug side-effects and target your pain exactly where it hurts! ✓
• Powerful Relief that improves range of motion & flexibility ✓
• Non-Greasy, Non-Staining, Vanishing Scent, Cruelty-free, Paraben-free ✓
• 8+ Years of Research & Development ✓
• Formulated & Filled in an F.D.A. Certified Laboratory by a renowned Chemist in California ✓
• Clinically Proven Vitamin B6, Pyridoxine, Arnica, MSM, Cetyl Myristoleate, Glucosamine, Boswellia Serrata ✓
Ingredients In Penetrex:
- Water (Aqua)
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Glyceryl Stearate
- PEG-100 Stearate
- Cetyl Esters
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM/DMSO2)
- Glucosamine (Vegetable Source)
- Bilineurine Bitartrate
- Methyl Gluceth-20
- Cetyl Myristoleate
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
- Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor)
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate
- Ammonium Acryloyl-Dimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
Since it’s founding in 2009 the Penetrex has exploded in popularity and now has more then a 1 Million customers world wide using Penetrex pain cream to help relieve their back pain and any other aliments that may affect them. With over 17,000 reviews on Amazon Penetrex be the most popular pain cream on the market today. You can get a bottle of Pentrex for a little more then $18 for a 2 oz bottle, also comes in a 4 0z bottle that will last you for quite a while depending on your usage.
Sombra Warm Therapy Natural Pain Relieving Gel
Sombra Pain Relieving gel is another awesome pain cream that has helped thousands of people get relief from back pain. Once you apply Sombra gel to your back or any other area of your body that is inflamed you will begin to feel a warming sensation. The sensation feels similar to icy hot but works much better.
- Relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backaches, strains, bruises and sprains.
- Absorbs quickly with a refreshing orange scent.
- Unique warming and cooling ingredients.
- Alcohol free, non-greasy, non-staining.
- Animal free. Made in the USA.
- Camphor 3%
- Menthol 3%
- Aloe vera
- Decyl polyglucose
- Deionized water
- Citrus extracts
- Rose water
For complete list of active ingredients go to Sombrausa.com
Sombra warm therapy gel is manufactured by the Somba company which as been manufacturing top pain creams since the 70’s. Sombra pain creams are used by chiropractors, massage therapist, and paint management facilities. With well over a thousand positive reviews on Amazon already your not the only one that is loving Somba warm therapy gel. Available in a variety different sizes including 4 0z, 8 oz, and even a 1 gallon can. I would go with the 8 oz can which will last you a couple of weeks with moderate use.
Blue Emu Original Pain Cream
This stuff rocks! Blue Emu is my go to pain cream when my back or anything else on my body is aching. Blue Emu is made up of a unique propriety formula that combines Glucosamine and MSM with Emu Oil and Aloe Vera. The secret ingredient is the Emu oil (those big birds with razor blades for feet) emu Oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids, Omega 3, 6, and 9. The fatty acids in the oil allows the active ingredients to penetrate deep into your joints and muscles giving you long lasting pain relief.
Blue Emu Features:
- Soothes Muscles and Joints
- No Known Side Effects
Active Ingredients in Blue Emu
- Stabilized Aloe Vera Gel
- Emu Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- Methylsulfonyl Methane
- Oleyl Alcohol (and) Zanthoxylum Alatum Extract
- Horse Chestnut Extract
- Comfrey Extract
- Calendula Extract
- Chamomile Extract
- Retinyl Palmitat
Blue Emu is manufactured by the NFI company which has been manufacturing pain creams since 1988. With over 1,000 reviews on Amazon alone, and sold throught the world I’am not the only one who is loving this back pain relief cream.
Outback Pain Relief Natural Topical Oil
Outback all natural roll on topical oil is the perfect pain cream to use if you are suffering from back pain. Made out of a patented formula Outback uses all natural ingredients such as Australian tea tree oil, and blue malle eucalyptus oil to make a homeopathic pain cream that penetrates and soothes your pain away.
- Penetrating Relief
- All Natural Ingredients
- Natural Aroma
- Patent Pain Relieving Blend
- Comes With 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Blue Malle Eucalyptus Oil 3.86%
- Tea Tree Oil 4.25%
- Olive Oil
Available in both a roll on and pump bottle Outback pain gel is the perfect pain cream to help soothe and relieve your lower back pain. With over 2,500 positive reviews on Amazon since it’s launch Outback pain gel is a proven and effective way for you to treat your lower back pain. Depending on the severity of your pain and the size of the area you are treating a small bottle of Outback will last your between 3-5 weeks.
Biofreeze Pain Relief Gel
Biofreeze is one of the most popular pain relieving gels on the market today. Used by thousands of healthcare professionals including chiropractors, physical therapists, and pain management doctors. Biofreeze has a proven track record of relieving and soothing back pain, knee pain, and nearly any other ache or pain you may be experiencing. Biofreeze is designed to mimic the effects of cryotherapy (icing) with out the numbness, and other effects associated with cryotherapy.
- Active Ingredient: Menthol 3.5%
- Inactive Ingredients: Camphor (for scent), carbomer, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #5, Glycerine, Herbal Extract (ILEX Paraguariensis), Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Silicon Dioxide, Triethanolamine, Water.
- Penetrates quickly to relieve aches and pains
- Proprietary formula made with USP-grade ingredients
- Free of propylene glycol, dyes and parabens
- Available in 4, 16, 32, and 1 gallon tubes.
With over 3,000 plus positive reviews on Amazon people across the world are loving the pain relief they get from Biofreeze. When purchasing Biofreeze I recommend you only buy from authorized Biofreeze retailers. This is the only way to be 100% sure you are buying authentic biofreeze and not a cheap imitation or knock off. Beware of sellers offering Biofreeze for well below market price as in most cases these sellers are selling expired, counterfeit, or defective biofreeze.
When it comes to relieving your back pain using a pain cream is a great idea. If you have a pain cream that you are using and think it should be added to the list just leave a comment below or shoot me and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.